With this week: National Commemoration Program, collect rainwater in your garden and receive a grant and the requested and granted permits.
Unveiling of spectacular Hanseatic mural building Cultuurkust
On Tuesday, April 26, Mayor Harm-Jan van Schaik officially unveiled a mural on the side wall of Cultuurkust at Kloosterplein. The mural is one of 14 made in other Hanseatic cities.
The mural shows elements from Harderwijk’s Hanseatic past. A nun and a ship’s servant can be seen. The nun refers to the old monastery. She folds the cloth that Harderwijk was known for. Gingerbread can also be seen. These pepernoten refer to Van Delft made in Harderwijk. The mural also refers to the now well-known Pietenhuis in this building. Finally, the hanse horse, the cloth lead, the coin are displayed. All objects from the past. The two extras pictured are residents of Harderwijk.
Cooperation Hanseatic cities
The mural is also dominated by the collaboration between Hanseatic cities. Fourteen Hanseatic cities in the German-Dutch border area are connected to each other by means of a new cycle route, among other things via the Hanseatic cities’ cycle route. An international cycle route of 450 km from the German Hanseatic city of Neuss, via 12 other participating Hanseatic cities to the Hanseatic city of Harderwijk.
The painting collective De Strakke Hand is the creator of the mural. The design for the mural has been devised in collaboration with the historical association Herderewich, Cultuurkust, de Strakke Hand and the municipality. The Straight Hands painters make all 14 murals.
Eleven inhabitants of the municipality Harderwijk Royal awarded
During the ribbon rain on Tuesday 26 April, 11 residents of Harderwijk and Hierden received a royal decoration. Mayor Van Schaik surprised the decorated during a festive gathering in the Grote Kerk in Harderwijk.
Sir. R. Zuidgeest and Hr. CJM van Zeijl has been named a Knight of the Order of Orange-Nassau.
MJCL Bäumer-Gommers, MEM Boers-Franken, Ms P. Hop-Hop, Ms JM Raaijen-Kanis have been appointed members of the Orange-Nassau Order. And also gentlemen MW Petersen, WC van der Linden, AJ van Lieshout, LMC de Jong and D. Koning. Congratulations everyone!
City Hall will be closed on Thursday 5 May (Liberation Day) and Friday 6 May.
The environmental park remains open. For more information on opening hours, visit www.harderwijk.nl/contact.
In recent years, councilors have committed themselves wholeheartedly to the residents, entrepreneurs and social institutions of Harderwijk and Hierden. We would like to look back on these board periods with you.
16.00: speech mayor
16.15: thank you councilor
Construction & Infrapark Congress Center
Ceintuurbaan 2 in Harderwijk
You can register until Friday 6 May via the form at www.harderwijk.nl/afscheidsreceptie or by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The board will meet at City Hall on Thursday 12 May from 7.30 pm. You’re welcome. The agenda includes the extraction of the GRP (Municipal Sewerage Plan) for sewerage works on the Zeestraat and the expropriation of the Elzenhof Cemetery extension. The complete agenda and the accompanying documents can be read at www.harderwijk.nl/meetings.
Last phase of the work at Havendam
On behalf of Harderwijk municipality, the construction team combination Boskalis, VIC and Hoornstra-Ophof has for some time performed work on Havendam and Strandboulevard-Øst. The last phase of the work has started. The work in this phase will take place from Monday 9 May at Grote Oosterwijck and Strandboulevard Oost.
This week, Monday 16 May, work will start on Øststrandsboulevarden. The work is expected to be completed before May 26, 2022 (Ascension Day). Diversion routes will be used during the work. Havendam is again accessible for traffic.
For questions about accessibility and / or work, please contact environmental manager Lucilla van den Brink. She can be met on weekdays between 07.00 and 17.00 on 06 45 46 51 79 or via e-mail address email@example.com.
This year’s Village House is back!
This year’s Village House is sought for the fifth time. For the election, they are looking for the town hall, which is located in a special building, which previously had a different function for the village or neighborhood, and which has now been given a new life. A place for and by residents.
Meeting places in Gelderland can compete for the title
As in previous years, six village houses will compete for this prestigious title in 2022. You can register via www.dorpshuisvanhetjaar.nl. The competition can be called Village House of the Year, but all meeting places in Gelderland – both in the city and in the village – can register. It is possible until May 30.
The choice of Village House of the Year 2022 has been made possible by the Liveability Alliance Gelderland, Gelderland Province and Omroep Gelderland.
National Memorial Program
Tonight, the annual national memorial service will take place at the Oostergaarde Cemetery at Oosteinde.
Gathering of interested people at the main entrance to the ordinary cemetery in Oosteinde 12 for a quiet meeting along the graves of the fallen.
Begin quiet intercourse. No flags or banners will be carried during the trip.
19.45 to 19.59.
Ring the church bells.
Last post signal.
20.00 to 20.02.
Two minutes of absolute silence. Please observe this solemn silence everywhere and in general.
Sings the first and sixth verses of Wilhelmus. After speech by Mayor Van Schaik and reading of poems. Flower laying of relatives, authorities, church and social organizations and schools, assisted by members of Scouting Verbraak Margriet Groep and Ragay Redoz. During the wreath laying and the parade, Kunst na Arbeid will play appropriate music.
The ceremony can be followed live via HK13.
Collect rainwater in your garden and receive grants
With a rain barrel or wadi, you collect rainwater from your roof. That water can be used for the plants and flowers in your garden. This way you save money and water! Do you want to buy a rain barrel, build a wadi or adjust something else in your garden? Apply for a grant now via: www.veluweduurzaam.nl/stimuleringsregeling.
Summary of publication
We have been publishing official announcements online on the national website Government.nl since 1 July 2021. We are legally obliged to do so. You will find the official announcements on Government.nl and via harderwijk.nl/publications.
As a service, you will find in this section an overview of all announcements from the past week, including the date of the official announcement. Please note: this is an informational only and not a legally valid publication. Information about the inspection (period), reaction, objection and / or appeal options can be found in the full text of each notice on the national website government.nl.
Would you like to receive notifications from your area by email? Then you can sign up for the automatic notification via overuwbuurt.overheid.nl. Are you less digital? In that case, you can get a hard copy of a specific message upon request. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0341 411 911.
Application for permits
- Application for environmental permit, felling of 2 trees Korhoenlaan 119, 3847LL Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Application for an environmental permit, felling of 17 trees, div. packer Parallelweg 26 3849MN Hierden, 25 April 2022
- Application for environmental permit, extension of house Zuiderzeestraatweg 44, 3849AG Hierden, 25 April 2022
- Application for environmental permit, entrance Werak 1, 3844LA Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
- Application for environmental permit, solar panels GM Luttekepoortstraat 40, 3841AX Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
- Application for environmental permit, conflicting use Donkerstraat 44A, 3841CD Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
Granting and refusing permits
- Grant of environmental permit, extension and change of use Parallelweg 9, 3849MJ Hierden, 28 April 2022
- Announcement of environmental permit, use of the building as an office Donkerstraat 44A, 3841CD Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Grant of environmental permit, twigs Grote Poortstraat 3A, 3841AK Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Announcement of environmental permit, change of premises Kleine Oosterwijck 5, 3841BL Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Issuance of environmental permit, facade change Strekdam 44, 3841WD Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Notification of environmental permit, house with outbuilding Duinweg 6A, 3849NJ Hierden, 25 April 2022
- Announcement of environmental permit, renovation of business premises Nobelstraat 24, 3846CG Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
- Grant of environmental permit, renovation Friesegracht 67 (GM), 3841GP Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
- Issuance of environmental permit, extension of passage RM Smeepoortenbrink 7, 3841EZ Harderwijk, 25 April 2022
- Announcement of environmental permit to deviate from the zoning plan for the construction of one house on Ruiversdam site of 24, 25 April 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos and demolition of house and shed at Ooster Mheenweg 26 in Hierden, 28 April 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos from a shed on Tweede Parallelweg 13 in Hierden, 28 April 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos from a home on Willem Kloosstraat 4 in Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Notification of removal of asbestos from shed Paasloweg 1 in Hierden, 28 April 2022
- Announcement on the realization of a GBES for Ermelosebrink 10a in Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Notification for temporary well drainage .tb.v. grease separator to be placed at Zuiderzeepad 11 in Harderwijk, 28 April 2022
- Temporary parking ban Mayor Van Meursstraat on 28 April 2022
- Create reserved parking spaces for charging electric cars near Boterbloemdreef 32, 28 April 2022
Draft zoning plan for rural areas – Zuiderzeestraatweg 46, 29 April 2022