The expected large-scale expansion of heating systems will fundamentally change the energy infrastructure. However, this transformation comes with its own challenges. The intermittent nature of renewable energy requires system flexibility, determining the optimal transmission between different energy sources (water, electricity, gas) can be complicated, and any design and control solution today must be future-proof.
What do you want to do?
How will you contribute to the world of the future? How big can your influence be? Come and work at TNO and see for yourself.
What we offer you
In addition, you can put together a ‘menu’ with terms of employment at TNO that suits your personal situation. Whatever you can expect:
- A highly professional, innovative work environment, with top experts as colleagues.
- Opportunity to follow courses, trainings and workshops and to attend conferences, and coaching if you need it.
- 28 vacation days and 5 ATV days (with full-time employment).
- An employer that values and encourages diverse talents, with initiatives such as the Female Leadership Program, our Rainbow Community and roundtables on inclusion themes.
- Travel money.
- Cozy activities with your team and other TNO employees. That way, you quickly get to know a lot of people.
- Flexible working hours and the opportunity to work from home.
- Networking opportunities and fun activities organized by Jong TNO.
- Comprehensive relocation package for international applicants.
- A good pension scheme.
Read here among which employment conditions you can choose.
TNO as employer
At TNO, we encourage a spacious work environment where you can be yourself. Whatever your story is and whatever unique qualities you bring. It is precisely by combining our unique strengths and perspectives that we are able to develop innovations that make a real difference in society. Do you know more? Read what steps we are taking in diversity and inclusion.
What does the process look like?
You can reply until June 12. The application procedure consists of two rounds of interviews. The first round is scheduled for June 28th. At a final meeting, we will discuss the terms of employment that you put together yourself. We strive to complete the entire procedure within four weeks.
An online assessment and reference check can be part of the selection procedure.
Has this position aroused anything in you?
Then we look forward to receiving your reply!
For more information about the job or procedure, please contact us.
recruits: Anouk Bos
Mobile phone: +31 (0) 6-413 74015
Employment manager: Erik Nennie
phone number: 08886 66414
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is not appreciated.