The Netherlands Participation Institute Foundation (SNPI) is the center of excellence for financial employee participation in the Netherlands. SNPI has a broad knowledge of financial participation plans via shares and / or depository receipts, where employees can participate. SNPI knows the whole process from orientation, design to implementation and evaluation. For more than 25 years (SNPI was founded in 1994), companies have been supported in co-owning employees in the company where they work. SNPI is independent and non-profit.
Has your interest been aroused and have you become curious? Apply now for the position as SME advisor at SNPI in Apeldoorn, and we will contact you soon! The deadline for the position is June 12, 2022.
BMC Recruitment & Selection monitors the procedure and conducts the first introductory interviews in the week of June 13th. The selection round at SNPI is Monday, June 20, 2022.
For more information and / or questions please contact:
Gerdien Groot Baltink (senior consultant) – email@example.com – 06-20029104
Annemieke Hoefakker (senior consultant) – firstname.lastname@example.org – 06-51696494
Are you an enthusiastic, driven and customer-friendly advisor? Do you have experience with business services and do you like working in a small team with advice and solutions to employee participation issues for organizations in SMEs? Then this is a challenge for you!
About the function
The SME consultant is an independent and experienced professional. Together with the Director, you are responsible for the wide range of services that SNPI offers. You help companies with the development and implementation of company-wide participation plans.
You are the expert discussion partner for existing and new SNPI relationships. Your advice is created by listening to the company’s wishes, asking the right questions and elaborating on the answers to clear and concrete advice and solutions. This requires someone who is communicative and who stands firmly in his or her place.
You maintain the network with (potential) customers, you work independently and enjoy developing and learning new things.
- You advise (potential) customers;
- You maintain and expand the existing network;
- You act as an information source / advisor for questions from (potential) customers;
- You design and prepare participation schemes yourself;
- e contributes to the promotion of employee share ownership in the Netherlands;
- You help and you have an active role in organizing meetings and knowledge sessions;
- You are (partly) responsible for effective communication.
Who are you?
You are a self-directed and experienced advisor; focused on collaboration. You involve your discussion partners in advice and decision-making and you ensure transparent communication. You are an involved discussion partner, both in 1-on-1 conversations and when you give presentations to larger groups, you know what you are talking about. You also recognize yourself in the following criteria:
- Several years of relevant professional experience as a consultant;
- A completed education at minimum HBO level;
- Good command of the Dutch language in word and writing;
- You have knowledge of structures with shares and depository receipts;
- You are process-oriented and you maintain an overview;
- You speak easily in front of groups;
- You like networking and you connect with other organizations and companies;
- You are a professional, you work independently, you have a business attitude and you stand for quality, and always keep an eye on the social relations in an organization.
What do we offer you?
Working at SNPI is varied, challenging and special. As the instructor describes it: “We have a really good job”.
SNPI offers you a job with great freedom, where you can further shape your own position. And further:
- A contract of 28 – 32 hours for permanent employment;
- A salary of between € 2,500 and € 4,500 (based on 40 hours / week, scaling based on knowledge and experience);
- 25 days holiday (based on 40 hours / week) and a non-contributory pension;
- The space to follow courses and training for personal development;
- Two fixed office days (which days are to be discussed), the remaining hours are filled in at your own request.