Because twitter kids always put a big smile on their face.
1. Being a parent to young children: a whole new world opens up for you.
There seems to be a lively subculture on Sunday morning where parents hang out on the playground with young children and they seem to be able to use a flask of vodka.
– Rianne Meijer (@globalistaa) January 30, 2022
2. You expand your vocabulary.
Child (9) learns English and is exposed to source death by me.
Children: ‘I SMOKE YOU TO STOP !!’
– Lisanne (@fantas_lies) February 7, 2022
3. And you extend their.
– Lieke (@ChampionsLiek) February 3, 2022
4. You exercise your patience.
“How was today?”
– It was Tuesday
“At school I mean”
.- Also there#divading
– crazy driver (@ crazy driver) February 1, 2022
5. And you always do something that makes your child very ‘sad’.
He must not go on the streets, I am a terrible father. pic.twitter.com/k365aAmGFu
– Christian (@ChristiaanCV) February 5, 2022
6. Do you see.
– Christian (@ChristiaanCV) March 8, 2022
7. But then they are just looking for a solution.
– Ank (@iAnk) February 6, 2022
8. It’s that simple.
I told the toddler today that I had a dream that we had lost the toddler on vacation.
The little child:
“But mom, we’ll just take the candy glass with us, and when she hears it, she’s coming back.”
– Dɘbbᵢe (@ huisop32) May 17, 2022
9. Neat out of the box.
While packing my bag, I found that the toddler was apparently calling my tampons ‘Mommy Batteries’
– Marloes (@Marloes) May 17, 2022
10. As a parent / caregiver, you need at least a few cups of coffee a day.
10 years: “are you in Uno?”
“Yes, let’s make some coffee”
10 years: “You are not going to die if you do not drink coffee, right?”
“No, but you do”
– Mor (@ Mama_ma84) February 2, 2022
11. I mean.
We ate in Austria at a restaurant with a doctor’s corner. The toddler treated a bunch of Belgian girls with Dutch humor.
“Who am I on, a dead rabbit, and you know what he says, K3 is bad.”
– Hester Zitvast (@hester Zitvast) August 6, 2019
12. Because we still have to stay sharp.
– Ellen Brunninkhuis (@Brunninkhuis) January 28, 2022
13. It’s cute.
– Saskia Veldhuis – Eichelsheim (@SaskiaVeldhuis) January 28, 2022
The little child shouts that she should pee. I have said that I understand the cry for help, but that such a thing must go step by step, and that it is high on the agenda in any case.
– (@BartMos) January 19, 2022
15. Top tip.
Yo baby, toddler and preschool caregivers. For € 3.99 at Zeeman you have a cover that you can put on cleaning cloths so they come out – omg I kid you not – 1 after 1. If you know, you know pic.twitter.com/7ejOpfTiyo
– Martine (@MrsMartine) May 6, 2022
16. End with very recognizable toddler situations in pictures:
Tell me you have a small child without telling me you have a small child pic.twitter.com/OBpq8dPqj8
– Joost Schellevis (@Schellevis) February 1, 2022
– Marijn de Vries (@marijnfietst) February 1, 2022
– dap hartmann (@daphartmann) February 1, 2022
19. Pull all stops!
– Loy (@loybeek) February 1, 2022
20. It will be another great annual review.
– Joost Schellevis (@Schellevis) May 11, 2022
21. But you get so much in return.
The little child now feels very cool because he thinks he himself is vacuuming the room pic.twitter.com/pu4rQAwNJR
– Saskia Veldhuis – Eichelsheim (@SaskiaVeldhuis) January 16, 2022