Would you like to join the Netherlands’ happiest children’s choir, which has been a favorite among young and old for 42 years? In addition to the well-known TV shows like ‘De Grote Show’ and ‘Kinderen voor Kinderen helps on the road’ and well-watched video clips, Children for Children is popular on YouTube with almost 600,000 subscribers and millions of views per month.
We are looking for a creative person for the (online) editorial staff of Children for Children
Senior online editor
(32/36 hours per week)
This is what you need to do
• You design, operate and edit independent content for online and social channels, where music and dance are at the center.
• You manage children for children’s social channels.
• You get to know children aged 6-9 and create content with children from the choir.
• You come up with (re) new (n) ideas to strengthen and load Children for Children’s brand.
This is what you offer
• Shares knowledge, information and ideas with others and contributes to good mutual cooperation.
• You come up with solutions, new ideas and angles for online channels.
• You have experience with (editing) programs such as Adobe Premiere, Avid and Photoshop.
• You can and will work regularly on weekends and school holidays.
• You are in possession of a driving license.
That’s what we’re offering
• An employment contract for a limited period up to and including 31 January 2023.
• Salary in scale G ranges from € 2,813.28 to € 4,291.81), based on 36 hours per week. Your salary is determined by your education (level) and (professional) experience and is based on the agreement for radio and television staff.
• A place in a top team with plenty of room for your development and growth.
At BNNVARA, we are aware of your development: In addition to the regular training budget, there is a personal career budget.
Cozy drinks (digital or in your own bar) and exciting knowledge sessions. All completely non-binding.
• Inspiration sessions, a CO2 calculator and we share tips for working as environmentally friendly as possible. At BNNVARA, we want to be at the forefront when it comes to sustainability, and therefore we participate in the international sustainability platform ‘albert’.
• The terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement for radio and television staff. This agreement includes:
– holiday allowance of 8%;
– December payment of 6%;
– 200 hours of leave on an annual basis of 36 hours per week;
– travel allowance of a maximum of € 151.80 net per. month;
– collective pension scheme (2/3 paid by BNNVARA);
– Health insurance supplement of € 30 gross per. month;
– homework money of 20 € net per. month on a full-time basis.
Do you have any questions? Ask them for Maja Braun via firstname.lastname@example.org†
Reply via Use the button† The position is open until June 9 as
BNNVARA is a media organization with a mission. We set the bar high every day. As a major public broadcaster, we have a responsibility to bring what makes people think, give ideas, create understanding, inspire, discuss, laugh or move.
We make programs for a reason. To reveal something, break taboos or have an open conversation. We are committed to an open, equal and just society. We conduct discussions and continue until something changes.
BNNVARA is for a wide and young audience. For anyone who is open to the world. For curious and socially engaged people. For people who, like us, want to move forward and who strive for change and innovation. You look at issues from different perspectives and are convinced that BNNVARA reaches its audience best by connecting you with different target groups in society.
Finally, BNNVARA values diversity and spaciousness. BNNVARA’s mission is to work for a just and just society where we want to fight exclusion. BNNVARA wants to be an organization where everyone can feel at home.