Would you like to join the Netherlands’ happiest children’s choir, which has been a favorite among young and old for 42 years? In addition to the well-known TV shows such as ‘De Grote Show’ and ‘Kinderen voor Kinderen helps on the road’ and well-watched video clips, Children for Children is popular on YouTube with almost 600,000 subscribers and millions of views per month.
For Children for Children we are pr August 1st (or before if possible) looking for one
(24-32 hours per week – in consultation)
This is what you need to do
• Together with the editor-in-chief, you develop new plans and advise on financial and organizational feasibility. You replace the editor-in-chief in his absence.
• As an experienced producer, you are involved in the start-up, supervision and implementation of several projects. The projects range from video clips to ENG series, from auditions to events and from big live shows to the creation of an annual album.
• You supervise the use of the annual budget, prepare various production budgets for programs and activities and monitor them, identify and substantiate any under- and overruns and propose solutions.
• You prepare complex production and annual plans, identify deviations and make ongoing adjustments for improvements.
• You make (financial) agreements with freelancers, facility partners and monitor these.
• You initiate and maintain intensive contact with external partners and are responsible for the activation of all resulting activities.
This is what you offer
• you are an independent producer or a person with strong project management skills with at least 5 years of experience in a cultural or media organization;
• you have experience of supervising several projects at the same time, you are a master at keeping your finger on the pulse at a distance and you can make quick (financial) decisions;
• you have a great financial responsibility;
• you have an affinity with children;
• you can formulate complex cases in a quick and simple way;
• you are flexible and can and are willing to work regularly on weekends and school holidays;
• ENG and study experience is desirable, as is experience with events.
That’s what we’re offering
• A fixed-term employment contract with immediate effect until and including 31 January 2023.
Salary in scale H from € 3,293.71 up to and including € 5,180.43, based on 36 hours per week. Your salary is determined by your education (level) and (professional) experience and is based on the agreement for radio employees.
• A place in a top team with plenty of room for your development and growth.
At BNNVARA, we are aware of your development: In addition to the regular training budget, there is a personal career budget.
Cozy drinks (digital or in your own bar) and exciting knowledge sessions. All completely non-binding.
• Inspiration sessions, a CO2 calculator and we share tips for working as environmentally friendly as possible. At BNNVARA, we want to be at the forefront when it comes to sustainability, and therefore we participate in the international sustainability platform ‘albert’.
• The terms of employment are in accordance with the agreement for radio and television staff. This agreement includes:
– holiday allowance of 8%;
– December payment of 6%;
– 200 hours of leave on an annual basis of 36 hours per week;
– travel allowance of a maximum of € 151.80 net per. month.
– collective pension scheme (2/3 paid by BNNVARA);
– Health insurance supplement of € 30 gross per. month
– homework money of 20 € net per. month on a full-time basis.
Do you have any questions? Ask them for Maaike, via email@example.com
Apply via the application button. The position is open until June 30 as
BNNVARA is a media organization with a mission. We set the bar high every day. As a major public broadcaster, we have a responsibility to bring what makes people think, give ideas, create understanding, inspire, discuss, laugh or move.
We make programs for a reason. To reveal something, break taboos or have an open conversation. We are committed to an open, equal and just society. We conduct discussions and continue until something changes.
BNNVARA is for a wide and young audience. For anyone who is open to the world. For curious and socially engaged people. For people who, like us, want to move forward and who strive for change and innovation. You look at issues from different perspectives and are convinced that BNNVARA reaches its audience best by connecting you with different target groups in society.
Finally, BNNVARA values diversity and spaciousness. BNNVARA’s mission is to work for a just and just society where we want to fight exclusion. BNNVARA wants to be an organization where everyone can feel at home. And we are obliged to do so. Therefore, we explicitly invite people of different ages, backgrounds, places of birth, beliefs, (physical) challenges, gender and sexual preferences to apply.
Respond to this vacancy