With this week: National Sports Week 16 – 25 September, think about the future of churches in Harderwijk and Hierden and the permissions requested and granted.
Work on the new footbridge Vissershaven starts
A new drawbridge for pedestrians is being built over Vissershaven. Among other things, the dragons on the old wooden drawbridge were rotten. That’s why we removed the wooden bridge. The construction of the new bridge is the last part of the renovation of Havendam. And must be ready on 1 April 2023.
The new drawbridge will be made of steel
But it definitely also gets elements of the wooden bridge. As a result, the harbor retains its historic appearance. It was a wish from many residents. Machinefabriek Rusthoven BV builds the bridge. She also made the other movable bridges on the Havnefronten and Strandboulevard.
National Sports Week 16 – 25 September
From Friday 16 to Sunday 25 September is National Sports Week. This is an initiative of NOC*NSF and shows how healthy and especially fun sport and exercise are. During the national sports week, we inspire Harderwijkers to be active. Councilor Marcel Companjen: “I am proud that Harderwijk can call itself a sports municipality. During the national sports week, the municipality and the sports organizations organize activities to introduce you to sports and exercise. The theme is again ‘Sports do something for you’ Sports is healthy , you make social contacts, you have fun and you learn about winning and losing. I cordially invite everyone to join one of the activities.”
More information about the activities
This newspaper contains an overview of all activities during the national sports week. The program and more information can also be found at gaharderwijk.nl/sportweek.
Less paper through the mailbox
Place a no/yes sticker on your mailbox if you do not wish to receive advertising brochures. If you put a no/no sticker on it, you will not get free local newspapers (with municipal information). The stickers are available in Byens Hus. You can also find advertising brochures on the Internet: www.folderz.nl and www.Reklamefolder.nl.
The community committee will meet on Thursday 22 September from 7.30pm in the Town Hall. You’re welcome. The agenda contains a proposal for a new comprehensive school policy for 2022 and a third (draft) amendment to the program budget for 2023 GGD NOG. The full agenda and associated documents can be read at www.harderwijk.nl/meetings.
The VVD faction has asked the Commission written questions about available areas for business parks. The questions and answers can be read at www.harderwijk.nl/raadsvragen.
Letterboxes ‘Listening Ear’ at Elzenhof and Oostergaarde
Post boxes have recently been installed in municipal cemeteries, under the name ‘Listenend Oor’. To vent about everything that has been on your mind since your loved one is gone. Sometimes it helps to write a letter or make a drawing. This can be done on paper in the letterbox. Or digitally via harderwijk.nl/oor. If you leave your postal address or email address, you will always receive a reply. Perhaps it will lead to beautiful meetings or other initiatives, in line with your needs. We will of course treat your email confidentially.
Walk-in consultation time for public transport travel advice
Thursday 22 September from 10.00 to 11.30 there will be a walk-in consultation hour on public transport travel advice for people over 55 in Harderwijk Library, Havendam 56, Harderwijk. The public transport ambassadors are happy to advise you about traveling by train or bus. For more information: www.ervaarhetov.nl/ov-ambassador.
International volleyball team in Harderwijk
This month is the Women’s Volleyball World Cup in the Netherlands and Poland. The municipality of Harderwijk is the host municipality for team Croatia. To promote this, the municipality of Harderwijk, Ga! Harderwijk and the Volleyball Association Harderwijk and Landstede encourage all elementary schools in Harderwijk and Hierden to play volleyball together.
Councilor Marcel Companjen: “Harderwijk municipality is the host municipality for team Croatia, so they will be in Harderwijk from 20 to 24 September. We are proud of it! We think sport and exercise are very important as a municipality.”
Think about the future of churches in Harderwijk and Hierden
In the Netherlands, it is expected that 30% to 80% of the churches will lose their function because fewer and fewer people go to church. This also applies to Harderwijk. Therefore, the churches would like to open their doors more often, to everyone in the neighborhood. In addition to the religious function, how can we use the churches even more? And suppose a church becomes vacant, what would be appropriate new interpretations?
Survey on Online City Talk
We are curious about your ideas and opinions about suitable new and additional features in churches in Harderwijk. Share your ideas and opinion via a survey on Online City Talk from 14 to 19 September. Go to harderwijk.nl/kerkenvisie.
Church view Harderwijk
Harderwijk has 21 churches and chapels, 14 of which are in religious use. We discussed possible developments with the owners of these buildings. Will a building remain in use as a church? Will it have a different meaning? Or are they looking for communal use, besides religious use? We include the results of the interviews and this survey among residents of Harderwijk Churches Vision.
Invitation to vaccination against DTP-MMR
Boys and girls born in 2013 will soon be invited to a DTP and MMR vaccination. Children born in 2012 who did not receive the vaccinations last year also receive an invitation from RIVM.
Where and when?
The DTP-MMR vaccinations will be given by GGD Noord- en Oost-Gelderland on Thursday 15 September 2022 and Thursday 22 September from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Address: De Kiekmure, Tesselschadelaan 1 in Harderwijk.
In the autumn, catch-up vaccinations for MenACWY, HPV and other vaccinations from the national immunization program will also be given. For children under 18 who have missed one of these vaccinations and still want to get it: contact GGD Noord- en Oost-Gelderland via 088 443 3100 (working days between 8.00 and 12.00). Have you received a first call for one of the above vaccinations and cannot attend? Then you don’t have to do anything. Children are automatically invited a second time by RIVM. No corona vaccinations are given. For more information about corona vaccinations: go to www.ggdnog.nl.
For more information on DTP and MMR vaccination: www.rivm.nl/dtp and www.rivm.nl/bmr. Do you have questions about vaccinations? Go to www.rijksvaccinatieprogramma.nl/vragen.
Summary of publication
We have published official notices online on the national website Government.nl since 1 July 2021. We are legally obliged to do so. You will find the official announcements at Government.nl and via harderwijk.nl/publications.
In this section, as a service, you will find an overview of all announcements from the past week, including the date of the official announcement. Please note: this is an informational only and not a legally valid publication. Information about the inspection (period), reaction, objection and/or appeal options can be found in the full text of each notification on the national website government.nl.
Would you like to receive notifications from your area via e-mail? Then you can register for the automatic notification via government.nl/bericht-over-uw-buurt. Are you less digitally skilled? In that case, you can obtain a paper copy of a particular notice upon request. Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0341 411 911.
Application for permits
- Application for environmental permit, roof terrace on existing barn Hoogstraat 5, 3841BR Harderwijk, 12 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, application for solar panels Grote Marktstraat 15, 3841AH Harderwijk, 12 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, felling of 1 tree Parallelweg 26 145, 3849MN Hierden, 12 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, installation of sash window Smeepoortstraat 39 1, 3841EH Harderwijk, 9 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, felling of 1 tree Korhoenlaan 1 58, 3847LL Harderwijk, 7 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, excavation of slope Stakenbergerhout 100-114, Stakenbergerhout 102, 3845JG Harderwijk, 7 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, felling of trees Wijtgraaf 18, 3849PN Hierden, September 7, 2022
- Application for environmental permit, new prefabricated house Parallelweg 26 188, 3849MN Hierden, September 7, 2022
- Application for environmental permit, property separation Van Brakellaan 7, 3843HA Harderwijk, 7 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, relocation of existing Tiny House to Parallelweg 26 6, 3849MN Hierden, 6 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, changing business premises Morsestraat 12, 3846CW Harderwijk, 5 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, winter residence Mecklenburglaan 17, 3843BN Harderwijk, 5 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, extension of driveway Piet Heinlaan 61, 3843EX Harderwijk, 5 September 2022
- Application for environmental permit, felling of trees Parallelweg 26 125, 3849MN Hierden, September 5, 2022
- Application for environmental permit, split housing Hoge Varenweg 4, 3849PJ Hierden, September 5, 2022
- Application for environmental permit, construction of house Hoge Varenweg 4, 3849PJ Hierden, 5 September 2022
Granting and Refusal of Permits
- Notification of environmental permit, residential building Lageweg 27A, 3849PD Hierden, 12 September 2022
- Notification of environmental permit for replacement of bicycle shed Parallelweg 26 65, 3849MN Hierden, September 7, 2022
- Notification of environmental permit to fell 2 trees Parallelweg 26 153, 3849MN Hierden, September 7, 2022
- Notification of environmental permit for the extension of the entrance Piet Heinlaan 61, 3843EX Harderwijk, 7 September 2022
- Grant of environmental permit, Donkerstraat 50B, 3841CD Harderwijk, 5 September 2022
- Create reserved parking spaces for charging electric cars at Huisstee in Hierden, 8 September 2022
As part of the consultation procedure, the draft contribution note to the Environmental Act is available for inspection in the town hall’s city shop until 19 September. You can download the invoice from: search.officielebekendmakingen.nl/gmb-2022-365613.html