Amsterdam Sloterdijk, 32 – 38 hours
What you want to do
As a customer communication advisor, you work within the Digital Services department and more specifically in the Customer and knowledge communication department. You are primarily responsible for optimizing our customer processes and managing the customer journey. You do this once from a task; a second time on his own initiative. In both cases, you put yourself in the shoes of our customers and improve the path they take within our organization.
You also write a communication plan for the assignment and coordinate its implementation. It is up to you to translate complex material into clear advice for the customer. You use data from different parts of UWV for this.
As a customer communication advisor, you also work closely with colleagues from the business management, the Editorial Office, Development & Design, Optimization & Management and the Publishing departments. You follow and signal relevant developments, pick up signals and make suggestions for improvements
customer communication based on our omnichannel concept. In addition, you convince internal customers of the improvements you see.
During the implementation of the consultancy, you work from two roles:
As a customer communications advisor, you work as an advisor and director of customer processes within projects, optimizations and divisions;
As a coordinator, you work with both internal and external specialists.
In short, a varied and challenging job, with room for your own initiative, where you often work together with other departments and colleagues.
What we expect from you
We are looking for an enthusiastic and pleasant colleague to strengthen our team. You are able to convince others of your approach and have “customer-oriented thinking” in your DNA.
Please note that we are also open to a learning process for this position, as we want to promote mobility within UWV. Interns can also respond to this position.
You also own:
• A completed HBO education in communication and/or marketing;
• At least 2 years of experience advising on communication issues and/or customer processes;
• Experience in managing people and processes;
• You know the power and possibilities of the various communication channels (or have a strong motivation for you to have some knowledge of this) and you use methods and instruments within the field of communication.
As a person, you possess the following characteristics:
• You are organizationally sensitive, so you know how to deal with internal and external stakeholders;
• Your analytical skills allow you to separate main questions from side questions. You are also able to make an impact with your creativity and ability to plan and organize your own work well;
• You have a flexible attitude, you work both in a team and independently with your tasks.
What you can expect from us
We ask for much and give much in return. You will work in a complex, agile working environment, where taking your own initiative and collaboration is of crucial importance. The function is varied and versatile. We offer you the opportunity to make a good contribution to the development of an excellent digital service.
• We offer you a position as a customer communication advisor in an organization where we value you for who you are and what you bring. Development of our employees is our highest priority.
• We offer a full-time position with an initial contract of one year. The position is placed in salary scale 8 according to the UWV and has a gross salary of approx. €3,423 to €4,740 excluding holiday allowance and year-end bonus and excluding employer pension contribution. The final offer depends on your experience and profile.
• There are flexible working hours and good home working facilities. We practice hybrid work in practice.
A little more about Customer & Service in our company
As a Customer Communications Advisor, you will work in the Digital Services department, part of Customer & Service. Customer & Service consists of 1,500+ employees and is responsible for all communication with customers via letters, digital channels and telephone. The Digital Services department (150+ employees) ensures optimally functioning digital channels. It manages and controls the content for these channels as well as more traditional forms of customer communication such as letters.
About the organization UWV
Everyone wants to be involved and contribute something to society. Work is a way of contributing. But it also includes people who do not (or cannot) work. That’s what living together is all about. UWV therefore supports people in finding suitable work. And if work is not possible, UWV quickly provides income.
We like diversity. Different perspectives, backgrounds and insights increase brain power and action perspectives so that we optimally meet society’s needs. It doesn’t matter where you were born, what you believe, how old you are and who you love. In this way, we together ensure a spacious working environment where everyone feels at home and has the opportunity to grow.
We only ask you through application link to apply.
Apply for this position
(the form is optimized for desktop use)
Does this position match your ambition and profile? Then we look forward to your message/response. Don’t forget to send your CV and motivation letter.
You can only upload your files via the apply link. This position is open continuously with no end date.
Questions about the position
Want to know more about the content of this feature? Please contact Andrew van Hoek, Team Manager e-services via 06-52316246 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about the process
Do you need more information about the application procedure? Please contact Andrea Oostinga, Sr. Recruiting via 06-15514557 or email@example.com.
A reference check may be part of this procedure. This may also mean consulting public sources such as social media. You are not obliged to state your date of birth and gender in your CV and cover letter.
Being able to provide a VOG is part of the employment procedure, but is not necessary to be able to apply.
You may be asked to create a writing assignment in this procedure.
The position will be closed when sufficient responses have been received.